Passion Growers Named as the Official Rose of the 2011 Miss America Pageant

Passion Growers is named "The Official Rose of the 2011 Miss America Pageant"

The 2011 Miss America Pageant names Passion Growers as its Official Rose.  Now in its 90th year, the Miss America Organization provides young women with a vehicle to further their personal and professional goals and instills a spirit of community service through a variety of unique nationwide community-based programs. Passion Growers recognizes the important work and contributions that the Miss America winners and organization offer to their respective communities.  Their mission and values are directly aligned with Passion Growers’ commitment to professional and educational development as well as community outreach and service.  To read the full press release, click here.

One Response to “Passion Growers Named as the Official Rose of the 2011 Miss America Pageant”

1. Tracy (from Texas) says:

Hey I am Tracy from Texas, after having a long, boring day at work i was just in the biggest hurry to get home. I saw a red light in front of me and was upset…then out of no where the guy behind me gets out of his car runs to mine and gives me a rose… it had a tag on it that said “congratulations! you just received passion roses.” it made me realize that its okay to slow down sometimes and to not forget what i’m here for. 🙂 It truely gave me a positive outlook and my day got 10X better.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.